Miley Cyrus Demands Respect, Privacy

Note to Miley Cyrus: if you want people to respect your privacy, try keeping things private.

In an interview with the Associated Press, the singer - who posts every waking thought on Twitter and takes fans inside her closet for obnoxious YouTube videos - whined about the way she's treated.

"I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye; people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy," Cyrus said, citing zero examples of how she's been disrespected.

Respect Me!

Cyrus had another message for critics: leave my parents alone!

"Trust the fact that my parents are raising me just like everyone else is raising their kids," she said. "They are doing it the way they want to. It is not for the media or for any one else to judge how they should or should not raise me."

As always, this is where Miley is disconnected from reality: she's not a normal teenager. She's a world famous celebrity. When she dances like a stripper, and her father defends the act, they both will be judged.

If you don't want the criticism, Miles, act like other singers your age - such as Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato - and stop creating such controversy.

Professionally, Cyrus hints at the end of Hannah Montana. She says she wants more adult movie parts.

"I love doing Hannah Montana, but I want to continue doing things that are a little bit more darker roles. That is kind of who I am and where I find most of my inspiration in movies like that."

Based on her upcoming movie, The Last Song, films are also where she finds her latest boy toy.

Miley Rider