Megan Fox is The It Girl

Megan Fox has said that director Michael Bay is like Hitler and that women are in charge of men, due to the power of their vaginas.

Still, she may have uttered her silliest, most ironic quote in the October issue of Nylon.

The actress covers that publication's It Girl edition and says in it:

"I think that I'm really overexposed... I don't want to be in magazines every week and on the Internet everyday. I don’t want to have people get completely sick of me before I’ve ever even done something legitimate."

That legitimate act might actually take place this weekend, as Fox hosts Saturday Night Live. But telling a magazine that you don't want to be in magazines is more ironic that rain on one's wedding day.

It Girl

Nylon GalA Lot of LayersMediocre Photo

Do you like Megan Fox?